You probably heard about Blocklancer. In the case you haven’t, it is a freelancing platform based on blockchain technology to bring the freelancing world into a new level. Well, Blocklancer achieved the maximum cap of 1000 Ether in 3 days. Let’s look deeper into this project as an investment.
- By holding Lancer you can take part in the tribunal, where disputed between freelancers and customers are solved.
- A 100% of the fees are distributed among the token holders, this provides you a constant profit.
- A 50% of the money collected in the presale will be used for marketing and big media advertising for the platform.
- Currently, the team is discussing with multiple exchanges to implement the LNC token.
Prices in Presale and info:
The presale participants received a nearly 50% discount by buying the LNC tokens.
- Token rate of the Presale: 1 ETH = 20,000 LNC
The presale started September 7th and was supposed to end September 21st. The maximum cap of 500 Ether was reached in less than 10 hours, so it got increased to 1000 Ether.
The ICO starts in winter 2017, thanks to the successful presale the platform will be running before the ICO. This will attract a lot more investors. The rate in the ICO will be:
- Power day: 1 ETH = 12,000 LNC
- After power day: 1 ETH = 10,000
The rate decreases 1% for every million tokens sold, with a minimum rate of 1 ETH = 7,000 LNC.
You can already access the demo version and the Beta version will be running in October.
How the platform will look like:
And as always,